April 19, 2009

Design Teams!





Hi everyone!!!  I would like to introduce you all to two great rubber stamping companies!  One of them is *Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co* and the other one is *Creative Play Stamps* and I just happen to be on their Design Teams!!!  I'm a very lucky lady.  What does it mean to be on a Design Team?  Well, every so often, these companies will send me rubber stamps or other items from their stores so I can get creative and make something artistic with them!  Then I can showcase what I've made here on my blog and elsewhere and let everyone know where to buy the supplies!!!  Fun, huh?

So without further ado, here they are!!!

Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company is run and owned by Sue Wiebold.  As her title suggests, Sue's mission is to serve the Lord by serving the public with *unique and creative Christian stamp images*.  The motto of her company is written just below her logo - it's the bible verse from Deuteronomy 6:5 "... love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul...."

From the main website:

Over 900 Unique
Inspirational & Scripture Images
Mounted or Unmounted Available

"Serving Him By Serving You Since 1997"

We are an Angel Company .....

We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world!

Our Mission Statement:

To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; 
Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; 
The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; 
And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺

At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- 
Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them!

We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! 
We appreciate your business!

***************************************


*Creative Play Stamps* is run and owned by Art and Laura Hampton.   They have just about any and every paper craft item in the world available for purchase at their online store! Believe me, you'll be AMAZED at their selection, it's simply unrivaled!  You can buy just about anything there that's related to cardmaking and scrapbooking, they have all the hottest toys and new releases, and stuff that's hard to find as well.  (If you're having trouble finding something, look there first!)  They can ship to just about anywhere in the world and ALL USA orders $50 and up receive FREE shipping!  CPS is located in Illinois.

From their site:

My name is Laura, and after enjoying rubber stamping for several years, I decided to try my hand at creating my own images.

With some help from my husband, I started CreativePlayStamps.com.

We are a small company that designs and sells our own line of unmounted rubber art stamps. We are dedicated to helping you discover how economical unmounted stamps are, and to helpingbeginners get started.

Have a question? Please write me at service@creativeplaystamps.com.


**************************************

So, I hope I introduced them well!  You'll be seeing lots of product from them on my blog!  I encourage you to peruse their sites and buy a lot - please tell them Maxene sent you!   xoxoxo

Followers

About This Blog

This blog was created by and is maintained by Maxene Choi.  All Images on my blog are my original handmade creations, unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or use any of my work without asking permission. These creations are shared for personal or non-commercial use only. Designs may not be copied for the purpose of publication or contest submissions. Please be respectful, thank you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP