April 19, 2009

Welcome!!! My first official post!

Welcome to my blog!  Although I created it a long time ago, I'm only just now posting on it.  I've decided to put all my rubber stamped creations on here, separate from anything related to the Stampin' Up! company.  The reason for that is because I already have another blog which focuses solely on Stampin' Up! product.  That blog can be found at: www.rubberarts.blogspot.com and if you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up product, you can do so from that blog!  Thanks for visiting!

Followers

About This Blog

This blog was created by and is maintained by Maxene Choi.  All Images on my blog are my original handmade creations, unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or use any of my work without asking permission. These creations are shared for personal or non-commercial use only. Designs may not be copied for the purpose of publication or contest submissions. Please be respectful, thank you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP