May 13, 2009

Southwest Moccasins

I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it at *I Brake For Stamps* a couple weeks ago.  Even though I'm not American-Indian there was something about this stamp that made me just have to buy it!  I also usually wait a while to make stuff after I've received an order, but I immediately stamped this out onto cardstock soon after it arrived - I just couldn't wait to get creative with it!  When I was very little I had a pair of moccasins - they didn't quite look like these, but I remember how much I loved them!  Brings back warm memories for me :) !

There is a huge selection of all kinds of images at I Brake For Stamps.  They have lotsa different themes and styles, the selection is endless.  (All the stamps are unmounted).  The owner Della, also has an I Brake For Stamps Yahoo Group where you can get inspiration and all the latest news on her products!

Supplies:
Stamps:   I Brake For Stamps Large Moccasins, The Angel Company *Just Be You* 
Papers:   White Confetti Cardstock, White Cascata Cardstock, various solid-colored cardstock, Fancy Pants *Meadow*
Accessories:  Spellbinders Double Ended Tags, Stampin' Up gingham ribbon, Prima Forever Flowers Daisy in Copper, copper brads, sponges

Followers

About This Blog

This blog was created by and is maintained by Maxene Choi.  All Images on my blog are my original handmade creations, unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or use any of my work without asking permission. These creations are shared for personal or non-commercial use only. Designs may not be copied for the purpose of publication or contest submissions. Please be respectful, thank you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP