May 6, 2009

The Way, The Truth & The Life


I love this image and bible verse from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co., because it sums up everything about Christ.  He truly is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

Lately I've been listening to Adrian Rogers' podcasts on iTunes, and they just finished running his series on how *Jesus is God's Answer to Man's _ _ _ _ _ *, it's been so awesome.  There are seven sermons in the series:

Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Disappointment
Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Doubt
Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Disability
Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Desire
Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Darkness
Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Despair
Jesus is God's Answer to Man's Death

I originally found his podcasts through his ministry website, Love Worth Finding (www.lwf.org) and now I've downloaded all of them onto my ipod.  I love to listen as I do my chores and garden work!

~SUPPLIES~
Stamps: 1667-Jesus
Papers: K & Co. dp, Stampin' Up cardstock
Inks/Markers:  Tim Holtz distress ink: Antique Linen

Followers

About This Blog

This blog was created by and is maintained by Maxene Choi.  All Images on my blog are my original handmade creations, unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or use any of my work without asking permission. These creations are shared for personal or non-commercial use only. Designs may not be copied for the purpose of publication or contest submissions. Please be respectful, thank you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP